My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Enjoy the little things!

Good morning, everyone!

Have you had your morning cup of coffee yet?  Or do you prefer tea?  I usually go for coffee myself, but have found a tea that I adore! It's from Harney & Sons and comes in a cute orange tin. It's called Hot Cinnamon Sunset and it's black tea, cinnamon, orange and sweet cloves.  It's out of this world, & I'm not usally a tea person.  You can get it online or at Walmart.  The card I'm sharing today has a cup of mice....not tea or coffee.  Ha ha   Bet we all hope we NEVER find a cup of mice!


This is another Stamping Bella stamp.  And I used an embossing folder for the background to mimic the dots in the coffee cup.

Back tomorrow with one of my favorite images!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that tea, but the flavor sounds delicious! Rich and I sometimes drink decaf Constant Comment in the evening. How adorable these little critters are! Sweet! I notice how the dotted teacup sort of matches your background. Love that special touch. Inspiring coloring and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri, love the cute image .
    I prefer tea! but ordinary not flavoured.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete