My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, again!

What says fall more than squirrels?  They always seem to be busy scurrying around to hide their nuts when the weather cools down.  I think my favorite commercial of all time was the one years ago that featured 3M post it notes!  They had covered a tree with them  & each had directions to a buried nut! Am I the only one who remembers that one? 


I grabbed my Lawn Fawn stitched small leaves for accents. 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. He's the sweetest little feller, and I mean ADORABLE with his big acorn! You know I love the die, and maybe I've mentioned how I love lime green. The plaid leaves are an awesome accent. I don't remember that commercial. I watched a comedian recently who said squirrels always appear as though they suddenly remembered they're late for an appointment. So true! They'll be nibbling away, then suddenly drop everything and dash off almost quicker than the eye can see. They're such fun to watch. I adore this card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete