My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, gals!

What could be cuter than an adorable racoon hiding behind a pumpkin?  I actually have a racoon who comes to my house.  After finding out how destructive they are though, I've started taking down the sunflower feeder at night since that seems to be his prime objective!  I put it back each morning so my beautiful birds and my two squirrels (one black & the other red) can enjoy it too.  They spend hours hanging from it eating the sunflower seeds!


I've made this into a Thanksgiving card. This is Digi # 10306, Pumpkin Racoon.

Grab your favorite supplies and join the fun.  If you are the winner you can get your choice of digi stamps for free!

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh this is cute! I love it so much I went straight over there and bought the digi. Surely $2 won't break the bank. Your coloring is truly outstanding and love the paper and leafy die cut with it. Raccoons are cute (especially the babies), but it's true they can be destructive. Also, vicious when a dog or cat tangles with them. We had to quit putting squirrel food out as it was attracting too many raccoons. Our squirrel feeder is bolted to the tree, so not the kind you can take down every night. Thankfully they don't get into the bird feeders as the pole is too spindly for them. The squirrel, however, can get into the bird feeders and I'm okay with that. Anyway, Sherri, thanks for sharing this cutie today 'cause I'm happy to have it for a fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, love this adorable image and fabulous colouring, thankfully we do not have Raccoons in the UK.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete