My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Get Well Soon!

Hello, friends!

Well, it's getting to be that season where we will all be getting colds, flu, or seasonal allergies! So it might be a good idea to restock your supply of get well cards!

I used a Tattered Lace Window Display Delicate Detail Floral Corner for this card.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.


I love these dies that leave just the impression and let your base paper show through.

Tomorrow I have an anniversary card with that same effect.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. You're right about cold and flu season and needing to stock up on get well cards. I'm sure I've mentioned how I love a bright green, and this with the pretty die cut corners makes such a cheerful pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete