My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rudolph Kisses!

Hi, everyone!

Are you enjoying your weekend so far?  Enjoy these beautiful days while you can.  One of these days we will be looking out the window at snow again! What a disgusting thought! 

Time to start working on Christmas cards if you haven't already! This darling Stamping Bella reindeer just grabbed me the minute I saw him.  I know I'll be making a lot of cards with this cutie!


I'm not sure who gave him skating lessons, but he sure seems to be doing well, doesn't he?

Another cute Christmas card coming tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful festive card Sherri, love the cute image and fabulous colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get enough of these cute images and your fantastic coloring of them! Love his scarf and the sentiment and, ohhhh, the paper. I'm a day late so off to see your next card now!

    ReplyDelete