My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Red, White & Blue

Happy First of the month!

It's hard to believe it's September already! Summer is going fast and one of these days we will be getting that awful "S" word!  YUK!!

Today's challenge at Dies R Us is a fun one! Red, White & Blue! You can make this anything you want and I decided to go with a happy butterfly card!




The dies I used for this were Tutti Butterfly Corner and Poppy Stamps Daphne Butterfly.

I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you come up with! If you need more dies or just want a fabulous shopping experience, head to our store! The link to that is here.  You won't be sorry!! It's my absolute favorite place to shop! (Yes, I'm pretty addicted to it!)

The link to our wonderful challenge is here!  See you there!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your happy butterfly creation and thoe corners really POP!! Great job! Happy Labor Day Weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a lovely card with the beautiful butterflies and elegant ornate corner dies...so pretty!! Hope you are healing well with your foot! Take care, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, Sherri. The butterflies and corners really pop off the white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Who knew red, white, and blue could be so pretty for butterflies? Love those gorgeous corners. Thinking I have that die. My collection is miniscule compared to yours, but I still forget I have certain dies sometimes. This is so crisp and pretty. Love the embossed background, too. Your card looks like a beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Sherri!Those corner dies are awesome...what a great red white and blue card. have a fun Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your delicate butterflies are stunning with the lacy red corners. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete