My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!

As I post this, I'm sitting here watching my favorite squirrel (Alvin) hanging from my sunflower feeder and gorging himself! Because of him I go through an enormous amount of sunflower seeds! I just bought another 20 pound bag this morning.  ha ha  If he gets any fatter he won't be able to run if my fox (Charlotte) comes looking for breakfast! Yes, I know.....I've named all my favorite critters. You have to when you see them all day, every day and you get attached to them!

Today I'm sharing a couple of quick birthday cards.  I used a Tattered Lace Delicate Details Flourish on each of them.


This die is great for a card that takes only minutes yet looks like you spent hours on it.

I have a couple of thank you cards to share tomorrow using the same type die.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! That is a really beautiful die! I'm thinking it looks like you have several new ones and I'm loving it! Funny about those names. They just happen. We call our squirrels Doug, but there are several of them and you can't tell them apart, so they're all Doug.

    ReplyDelete