My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Tags!

Hello, again!

Ready for another fun challenge?  I had to put my thinking cap on for this one.  The theme is "Tags" and I was trying to decide how I could incorporate a tag into a card.  Luckily, I had a great idea and hope you all like it! 



I had a lot of fun making this! The dies I used were as follows: Poppy Stamps Stitched Bloom Trio, Impression Obsession Foliage, and Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags!

Be sure to head to our awesome store to check out their huge selection! You won't find more companies anywhere else! Or lower prices either!  The link to the store is here.https://www.diesrus.com/  If you are the lucky winner of the challenge, you will get a gift voucher to the store! Even more reason to enter!!!

The link to the challenge is here!  Hope you all decide to give it a try!
Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. What a clever creation and love your springtime colors! Great job and wonderful inspiration! Happy Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag on your card! I rarely think of putting a tag on a card, but it looks so pretty! Very pretty flowers in wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag full of blooms is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sherri, this is so, so cute! Happy and colorful and I just love it! I never make tags so I would have to put it on a card, too. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tag turned out really cute with all the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and flowers, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this is so delightful Sherri! The colorful flowers flanking the wonky angled tag is so playful and fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created Sherri and very clever way to do a tag..love it!!

    ReplyDelete