My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Elephant Valentine!

Hi, guys!

Yes, I know Valentine's day is a LONG way away but remember I'm working on cards for fall craft shows right now so you will be seeing lots of these and probably Christmas cards too!

This is an old, old Stamping Up stamp and is probably retired by now.




I never get tired of this stamp set.  They usually get used every single year.  You know me with favorite stamps!  

See you tomorrow with another Valentine!
Hugs,
Sherri


2 comments:

  1. They retire them so quickly, but this is a keeper for sure! It's cute with all the scallops and perfect for a Valentine. I just love cute critter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the red scalloped border. It really adds a punch.

    ReplyDelete