My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, there!

Are you ready for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede?  As always, the theme is Anything Goes!
Grab your favorite stamps, dies and supplies & see what you can come up with!  The winner will get their choice of fabulous digi stamps!

I decided on Digi# 3401 Day on the course for my card!  I decided this would make a great guy card!
What do you think?


I loved this guy! He looks like he has lost his ball, doesn't he?  ha ha  He must golf like I probably would!

Can't wait to see what you enter!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Which way did it go? Judging by the way he's peering off into the distance it must have gone pretty far! If he doesn't hitch up those britches pretty soon he's going to lose them. Tee hee! I think this makes a great guy card, Sherri! I sure love that lime green card base. Cute little golf cart for accent and hugely inspiring coloring. It's no wonder you love to sit and color so much when you're this good at it. Perfect results every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute! Love the lime green color. Your coloring is spot on. Sorry I missed commenting yesterday...life is not being very nice right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy! But I could never understand the whole thing of chasing a little ball around in the hot sun! Love how his shirt matches your card stock and that little die cut golf cart!!!

    ReplyDelete