My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

Well, it's that time again.  Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! I'm beginning to believe them when they say that as you age, time seems to fly by!  It certainly seems to these days!

I decided on Digi# 13301 Bouquet for my card!  I just fell in love with this little guy.  Who wouldn't!





So grab all your favorite supplies and see what you can come up with!  The winner will get some fabulous digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image on this beautiful card Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a dapper fellow! Cute for a birthday card or a Valentine. Your coloring is so inspiring. You get plenty of practice! Love the shine on his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how could anyone turn him down - just so cute and I like how you colored him up!!!

    ReplyDelete