My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Easter Bunny

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I love this QKR Stampede bunny and have used him a lot.  Add some really pretty corner dies and you have a great Easter card!



Isn't this just the cutest image!  It's not too late for me to send this yet this year since I am posting way before the big day!  You can bet this will go to someone!

I love sending happy Easter cards to family and friends! 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a sweet birthday card for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Love this bunny! Those dies really add a pretty touch to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet! I haven't seen that corner doily die before, but it sure is pretty. Adds a real touch of femininity. I really need to make more Easter cards next year. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete