My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Yes, it's that time again!  Time for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge!  As always, the theme is Anything Goes!  For my card, I decided on Digi# 7406 Bunny with a bow.  What a cute Easter card this will make!


How cute is this little gal?  I used my "Somebunny loves you" sentiment for the inside. 

Grab your supplies and see what you can come up with.  The winner will get their choice of some fabulous digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and colours on this beautiful card Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch up tonight. My grandson was on my computer most of the day. That gave me time to make cards, though. This bunny is so prescious. I love her pink bow. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty and sweet all dressed up in her pink bow! I'm totally in love with the stitched scalloped die, too. We just got home today, got the motor home cleaned up, and the first load of laundry done. Time to sit and visit for a while and you know this was one of my first stops!

    ReplyDelete