My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Have a "dog-gone" happy birthday!

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Hope your week is going well.  Mine has been really busy.  Trying to get back all my files that were lost when my computer was hacked.  What a mess!  Thank God my grandson has been working on it and has it all recreated again.


This should make a cute child's card and was easy to color.  With the addition of a few dies, it almost made itself!

Stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I how this image...how cute it is! It goes perfectly with the cut out Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your computer is back in working order. Thank goodness for your grandson! This dog is adorable. I think I've seen it before. So cute and funny in the tutu!

    ReplyDelete