My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge-Flowers

Happy First of May, gals!

And that means that we have our first of the monh Dies R Us Challenge.  Today's theme is flowers. Grab your favorite supplies & join the fun.  You could be the winner of a gift voucher to our amazing store!


These are some of my all time favorite dies & they can all be found at the Dies R Us store.
The link to the store is here.   And the link to the challenge is here.

The dies I used were Impression Obsession Spiral Daisy, Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Oval Stackables & Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig.


With so many beautiful flower dies you should be able to post some gorgeous cards, ladies! I can't wait to see your entries!
Hug,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Sherri! Makes me HAPPY!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sherri, gorgeous flowers and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with those lovely floral sprays! What a delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card with the pretty flowers!! Love how the leaves extend, so pretty! Lovely pearl centers! And, all looks wonderful against the soft blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you framed the sentiment with beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvan Sprig is one of my favorites, too. I never would have thought to look at those spiral daisies until I saw them here on your card. They're so cute! I love the bright green with pretty blue on this, too. Fresh as a daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Sherrie. I love the sylvan Sprig die and it looks gorgeous with your pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete