My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2019

My favorite snowman

Hi, again!

This is one of my favorite snowmen of all time.  He is a Plum Purdy stamp and they no longer make stamps.  She was actually a tole painter and made patterns for tole painting.  Which is where I first found her! In past days, I lived to tole paint!  Did it every single night and loved it!


How fun is this guy!  And I also have the female version of him which I will show you later in the week.  I have had them for years and they still get colored every single year! Some things are just too precious to ever get rid of!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Great image and coloring! I love him on this die. When first saw him I thought he must be from Sassy Cheryl. I was surprised that he wasn't. Looking forward to seeing the Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that Mr. & Mrs. Purdy are my favorite snowpeople, too. What a beautiful setting you gave him with the snowflake frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, First I love how you colored this image - yes, one of my faves too. But the frame you used for him is just beautiful and shows him off so nicely!! From all the Christmas cards I am seeing, are you getting ready for your craft fair? Give you lots of credit, as I know how much work goes into it all;)

    ReplyDelete