My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 17, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Well, Friday has rolled around again so it's time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! As always, the theme is Anything Goes!  Graby your favorite stamps or dies & join the fun!

I decided on Digi # 24139 Dancing for my card!


What a fun, fun card for any little gal's birthday!  I LOVE elephants! And QKR Stampede has SO many cute ones!

The winner will get their choice of fabulous digi stamps!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! She's adorable! One of my fave QKRs is an elephant -- the one that's in a pool and bubbles are coming up in the water, if you know what I mean, tee hee. This is so cute, Sherri! Loving those scalloped dies again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, rosy cheeks and all. Like your framing and the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that I didn't comment yesterday...it was a very busy day! Such a cute image...love how you colored and framed her.

    ReplyDelete