My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2019

All the best sands of my life are somehow getting into the wrong end of my hourglass!

Happy Saturday, gals!

Don't we all have this problem as we age?  When I saw this digi, I knew I had to grab it!  LOVE the sentiment!  And boy, can I identify with it!


I think most of us can! So I'm hoping this will bring a big smile to the next gal who has a birthday and can still smile about her body changes!

Back tomorrow with another chuckle!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Can I ever relate to this card. This is just too funny and a little bit too true for me!!! But I am laughing out loud! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Yes! What a great image and so beautifully colored! I love when you color. I just bought some new digis and stamps. I know, I'm so bad... but they were good deals and I love them. Hey, we could have worse habits, right?

    ReplyDelete