My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge -Giving Thanks!

Hi, Gals!
Since the 15th falls on a Friday this month, there will actually be two challenges.  There will be this one and also one for the QKR Stampede.


This has always been one of my favorite dies.  And I'm sure you can see why.   It's gorgeous.
The link to the challenge is here.  The link to the store is here
The winner of our challenge will receive a gift voucher to our amazing store.
I used Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame for my card.  The link to that is here.
Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty ornate leaf frame, Sherri!! I can see why it's one of your favorites! It makes for the perfect Thanksgiving card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that leafy frame and it works so well to frame the sentiment. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this die and happy to say I do have this one! Just look how gorgeous it is on colored card stock with nothing more than a sentiment in the middle. Now that's what I call a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can totally see why this is one of your favorite dies. Mine too! I love the detail in this die and cutting it from printed paper on your CAS card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and I have that die and have only just got around to using it and yes it is a beautiful frame. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that frame! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete