My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2019

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes!

Hi, gals,

Since today is the fifteenth of the month, and falls on a Friday, we will actually have two challenges today.

For my card I decided to go with an old favorite, digi# 30101, Moose with scarf.


 I love him so much I usually color him up every year!  Be sure to scroll back up for our Dies R Us Challenge today as well.  The winner of today's challenge will win some wonderful digi stamps from our store.
Be sure to scroll down for the Dies R Us challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. How could you NOT love him? You've colored him beautifully and given the card a festive look with the bright green holly corners. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and I just love his leg warmers!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete