My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 1, 2019

Dies R US Challenge - Trees and/or Leaves

Hi, gals!

Hard to believe today is November 1st already.  About time to see our first snowfall of the year, isn't it? I don't know about you, but I never look forward to winter! I love the change of seasons though so I wouldn't want to live somewhere that didn't have that.  I love watching the flowers pop their heads up in the spring and the grass turning green and all the leaves opening on the trees.  And in summer, I love not having to grab a coat, gloves, scarf etc. like you do in the winter. At least my car warms up quickly! I hate sitting there waiting for it to get warm enough to drive off.


                


The dies I used for my card are as follows: Dee's Distinctevely Tree Base 1, Dee's Distinctively Tree Base 2, Dee's Distinctively Tree Toppers, and Sue Wilson Stitvched Lattice Frames.

The lucky winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing store.  The link to that is here.  The link to the challenge is here.

Good luck, gals!  I know you will have awesome entries!

Be sure to scroll up for the 2nd post of the day, our QKR Stampede Challenge.
Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Your lush green trees make the perfect scene, whether it's spring, summer or fall. Well done Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful trees Sherri, I am with you on loving the Spring~Summer weather, NOT looking forward to cold Michigan winters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leafy toppers in all those shades of green. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shades of green and wonderful layers on the beautiful trees! I'm with you...I love spring and summer...winter...nope not so much, lol! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, I love these trees and how you used the different greens with them. I have to agree about the seasons. We don't get a lot of snow, but it definitely turns to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trees are beautiful...I love how you varied the different shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm so late commenting ... been a very busy week/weekend! These trees are awesome with the variation in green color! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete