My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tool guy!

Happy Hump Day, gals!

Well, I've found the perfect card for a guy...especially if he is into tools! And what guy isn't?  I have to admit, I even have my own tool set!  When you live alone you have to be able to do minor things around the house by yourself.  Even have my own power screwdriver and power saw! 


This is a Tutti Designs die called Tool set.  Combined with this digi which I fussy cut, it makes a great guy card.  I'm hoping it will be snapped up at the craft shows this fall!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for some more birthday cards!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Sherri! This is perfect! This is the tool frame I want. The best I've seen! Your guy is unbelievably perfect inside the frame, too. Soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete