My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Cruisin' in to wish you a happy day

Hi, gals!

Need a great guy card?  This should do it!  It's a Sparkle N Sprinkle rubber stamp and how fun is this for a guy!  They all love cars....that's a no-brainer!  So getting this cute little guy would surely hit the spot!


This little car was so much fun to color and the sentiment that came with it was perfect too!
Stop back tomorrow for another guy card!  Something to make you chuckle!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Truly one of my favorite stamp sets and I've gotten a lot of use out of it. So dang cute! You always color it beautifully. I just love this, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just one of those cards that just makes you smile the second you see it! Great coloring too! I would love to own a red car!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete