My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2019

Of "Corset's" your birthday! "Cluck" up your heels!

Hi, gals,

This has always been one of my favorite stamps and I use it a lot.  It makes the perfect silly card to give your best friend.  And yes, I have lots & lots of chicken sentiments to go with all my chickens.  Who knew I had a chicken "thing!"  ha ha  I guess they are technically a "critter" and you know how much I adore all my critters!


Right now I'm watching Theodore hanging from my sunflower feeder filling his little tummy with my sunflower seeds!  If he gets any fatter, Charlotte (my fox) will be able to catch him for breakfast. I can't tell you how many bags of sunflower seeds I buy!  But watching Theodore is so entertaining, it is worth it! 

Back tomorrow with a fun Halloween card.   Yes, it's too late for this year, but might give you an idea for next year.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hahahahahahahaha! The things we ladies do to ourselves. I'm so glad corsets were basically a thing of the past by the time I got old enough to wear one. Garter belts were bad enough. Hilarious card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete