My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2019

I demand a recount!

Hi, gals!

Another chuckle for today.  I LOVE this crabby old guy!  I'll bet he keeps things lively around  him at all times!  And once we hit a certain age, I think we would all like a recount on our age!


For the inside sentiment, I went with "Don't worry about another birthday. Old will always be 10 years older than we are." I try to remember that every birthday!  ha ha

Another chuckle coming tomorrow!  I'm on a "chuckle" roll!  ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card as always Sherri
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those grumpy old men you just love to tease, like by tying all those balloons onto him. He might be a grump, but he's harmless. What a character! Cute card, awesome coloring, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete