My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Have a relaxing birthday!

Hi, gals!

What a fun image this guy is for a guy's birthday card.  This is a Art Impressions stamp and I love it!  Every guy dreams of celebrating his birthday just laying around in his pajamas and doing nothing all day! 


Actually, I think most of us would love to do the same thing if we will admit it!   Except, of course, you might want to get dressed if you are having a birthday party!  ha ha

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is funny. I love his furry slippers!!!! Great card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Art Impressions! I have two new sets I can't wait to use, but must get some of these Christmas cards done first. This guy looks so comfy in his fuzzy slippers. I'd like to have a day like that!

    ReplyDelete