My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Boo!!

Happy Tuesday, gals!

Hope your week is going well and will just get better every day.   I grabbed one of my favorite Penny Black hedgehog stamps for this one.  I color it up every single year!  I adore it and am so glad I moved it with me instead of donating it.


Don't they look like they are up to no good!  And the spooky tree and bats just add to the spookiness!
I'm on another roll and will be back with another Halloween card tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sherri' love the cute image
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how I love Halloween cards and this one is awesome! The tree and bats make this scene even more amazing, and those little hedgies do look like they're up to mischief, but got to love the little stinkers anyway. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete