My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2019

A Daisy Bouquet

Happy Saturday!

Ready to start your weekend?  I'm sure we all are!  Days like this make you long for the warmth of spring and summer!!

This is another digi from QKR Stampede...Daisy Bouquet.



I had to do the daisies in blue and mat them with my favorite paper, blue gingham.  Daisies just kind of look like something that would go best with gingham! 

I have another sympathy card to share tomorrow & then we are changing gears again.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sherri, love the coloring and the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the coloring and I always love gingham. I should use it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that daisies come in all different colors because they sure do look beautiful in blue! I have to agree that the gingham is perfect for them. Some things just call for gingham. Again, you inspire me. I just love to come visit!

    ReplyDelete