My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!

I hope everyone survived New Year's eve!  And I hope your weather is mild enough to get out & get around.  This time of year you never know what to expect!


This is a Day For Daisies digi that is one of my favorites.  I've colored her more times than I can count.  This time I added an embossed background behind her.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, our zoo is actully adding a building where you will be able to feed real giraffes and it is due to open in 2019!  I'm so excited!

See you tomorrow with a fun birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. It may be her eyelashes... I don't know... but she's such a beauty! LOVE the color and embossing in the background mat! Wow, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what an adorable image Sherri, love your fabulous colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! The embossing looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete