My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Mr & Mrs

Hello, again!

Remember the early days of your marriage when just being able to write Mrs. in front of your name thrilled you to pieces?  Yup!  Been there!  ha ha  So when I found this gorgeous Taylored Expressions Mr. & Mrs. Cutting Plate I grabbed it right up!


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.

Then I will see you Saturday with our final wedding card for awhile!  Yay!!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I like this one best of all! I love the contrast of the black and white and the large black border around the edge. Absolutely gorgeous! I have been very much into black on cards so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's all one cutting plate? It's gorgeous! I remember being so proud of writing "Mrs", and then when I became a mother I felt my life was complete. Your card is absolute eye candy, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri, one of my Favorited dies you have used, love the colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete