My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, friends!

It's that time again! Fridays sure come around quickly don't they!  For my card today, I decided to go for a touch of whimsy!  I thought this little guy would be a great kid's card!  How cute is he!!
This is digi# 14017-Bumble Bee.



Well, we are down to almost the end of January, aren't we?  Hopefully, the winter hasn't been too horrible wherever you are!  As for me, I just hole up, wait for winter to be over and count the days until spring!  ha ha  I'm NOT a winter person!

Grab your favorite supplies and join the challenge! You never know! You might be the winner of some great digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What a cute bee! I just love him. Perfect card in black and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's fun with his matching bumblebee colors on your card! Perfect sentiment to go with him. Good for a kid or for any kid at heart!

    ReplyDelete