My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Pur-fect Christmas!

Happy Saturday!

You all know how I feel about critters, and especially cats! So this Penny Black stamp has always been one of my favorites! This cute kitty is all dressed up & ready for a Christmas party!


This gorgeous Precious Marieke The Nature of Christmas Christmas Snowflake Frame was the perfect touch!  This is definitely one of my most favorite cards !

Switching gears tomorrow! Hurray!  I'm sure everyone is cheering!  ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Christmas cards, Sherri! It's going to be hard to follow up with something as cute as this. I can definitely see it being one of your favorites. Pretty framing that looks really nice on the paper, and the super adorable, sweet kitty sitting there melting my heart. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so wonderful with the die cut. I can see why that stamp is one of your favorites. I have a chubby little cat that looks just like that. I have that die on my wishlist at Amazon. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete