My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2019

Wedding Fever

Hi, again!

Well, this time of the year a lot of people start thinking about weddings.  With Valentine's Day coming up I'm sure there will be a lot of proposals coming .  So better have some wedding cards ready, gals!

I grabbed a couple of my favorite dies for this stunner in black & white. Apparently, I've misfiled the bride & groom die so I can't tell you which brand they are, but I'm guessing Tutti Designs.  The frame is made with a Precious Marieke Early Spring Flowers Square Frame.





You can't go wrong with a black & white card.  So many weddings these days are going with those colors.

Stop back tomorrow for our Dies R Us Challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I like the crisp black and white! You could make this card in a bazillion different colors and it would be fabulous every time!

    ReplyDelete