My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Santa's coming!

Hello, again!

Yes, I know....Santa has ALREADY come! But every year I tell myself I am going to start my Christmas cards early and this year I am actually doing it! So bear with me if you are sick of Christmas.  Hopefully, you may get encouraged to start working on YOUR cards for next year!

This is an old, old stamp from Hook's Lines, Inkers from 1993!  I'm sure they aren't even in business anymore.


This is a fun card to color up !  I'm glad I have saved it all these years!

Think of how many Christmas cards you could get done by next year if you start now!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I never even heard of this stamp company, but they obviously made some cute stamps! Leave it to you to color him up extra cute and have the perfect dies and papers for him. I'm going to do better this year on Christmas cards. Stamps like this make it all the more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable Santa Sherri, gorgeous card you have created.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp! It has that cute country look to it. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete