My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, everyone!

We all know how hard it is to make guy cards and I fell in love with this cute image.  He is digi# 23901-Cowboy Bath.  What a fun card this was to make!


I think we all know someone who would get a chuckle out of this guy! And especially once you get older!  Laughing seems like the only way to get through the older years! Lol!

Grab your favorite card supplies and see what you can come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love this guy! He's one of my favorites and one of my first QKR digis. So fun to color and looks awesome on a card. Perfect for any of my guy friends. This is so darn cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he`s a great image Sherri, fantastic card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete