My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Well, another Friday has rolled around and it's time to share a new card.  I decided on digi# 14613-Flowers for my card this week.  I loved the simplicity of these flowers!  They were easy to color and make a great birthday card for your favorite gal!



I love the peach colors and the embossed background just sets everything off! Grab your favorite stamps/dies and come join us! You could be the winner of some free digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, pretty flowers, colors, embossing -- wow! Love everything about this, Sherri. You're bringing back the embossing fanatic in me. You have some awesome folders. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohing over this card as I just love your colors in this one and that embossing folder - well, you have it girl - the best embossing folders in town;) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flowers. The embossed background is really looking good.

    ReplyDelete