My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Snowman party!

Hi, everyone!

Ready for the final card of the month?  Can you believe tomorrow is February first already!!  Bring on the Valentines!  And the chocolates!  ha ha  The best part of ANY holiday has to be the candy! Easter is for carmel filled eggs, Halloween is for ANYTHING, Thanksgiving is for candy corn, Christmas is for fudge and Valentine's day is for anything chocolate! And the more, the better!
Perhaps I'm the only one who equates holidays with candy!  ha ha

Anyway, today's Christmas card is another Stampin Up image that is as least 20 years old.


I grabbed my favorite Precious Marieke Christmas Snowflake Frame....the one I go to for 3/4 of my cards!  Buying this die was the best decision I've made yet! 

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I have that stamp and love it! Someone gave my daughter about 100 sets of old Stampin' Up stamps and she gave them all to me. This was one of them. It looks really great on that snowflake die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorably colored and beautifully framed with that gorgeous die Sherri! It looks like Winter around here for sure! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful winter card Sherri, love the stamp and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me wish I made square Christmas cards, but I only make a rare one because of the postage. Gosh, I love this die so much and it really looks gorgeous against the pretty blue. Heck, it looks good against anything! The snowmen are adorable. What a happy group they are! I equate holidays with eating of any kind, but some of them are specifically for candy, and my favorite candy is chocolate!

    ReplyDelete