My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe we are already into the new year?  Where did the old one go??? 

I know the New Year has already officially started, but I just had to post this card featuring digi# 14405-Father Time.  It just seemed appropriate, somehow to start the month with him.



There really aren't a lot of father time stamps out there, are there?  I was thrilled to find this one in our QKR Stampede store!  I hope your year is off to a wonderful start and will be the most wonderful year yet! And let's hope we don't have a brutal winter this year while we are making wishes!! ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Dear old Father Time. He looks a little worn, but wise. A year can teach us a lot. No, you don't see many Father Time stamps. Wonderful coloring, Sherri, and you know how I love to see it. Hey, it's still a new year, so not too late for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father Time never looked so good. Really cute card, and I'm with you on not repeating last winter.

    ReplyDelete