My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - April Showers (anything water related)

Hello, again!

Well, it's time for our fifteenth of the month challenge at Dies R Us!  I had such a fun time working on the card for this one! What a fun, fun theme!! The theme is April showers (anything water related) and I grabbed some dies I don't get to use a lot.  I grabbed Avery Elle Sentimental Die Set, Lawn Fawn Spring Showers, Lawn Fawn Rainbow and Memory Box Proper Umbrella.




What a fun card this was!  Darlene always comes up with the best challenge themes! I decided this would make a great birthday card. 

Grab your favorite dies and join in the fun!  The lucky winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing store! If you haven't been there in awhile, you need to go back.  We are adding new things every day! The link to the store is here.  The link to the challenge is here.

Good luck, everyone!
Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card to brighten someone's rainy day. This is super cute Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I just love the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so cute! What fun dies and so colorful! Love the rain and those cute clouds. April showers have been here all month, boo hoo. Hoping they bring lots of May flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful rainbow with the white rain drops. Cute, Cute card, Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun scene...such a pretty rainbow too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cute card Sherri with all those fun dies you have chosen...sure to brighten up anyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sherri! This is such a cute card and just perfect for our theme! (sorry I'm late getting here to comment ... between today's Spring Show and granddaughter's wedding in 10 days, I'm kind of passing myself in the doorway lately, lol) HUGS

    ReplyDelete