My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge-Anything Goes using dies carried by DRU

Hello, everyone!

Well, it's that time again! Time for our first of the month Dies R Us challenge! Today's challenge is an easy one! Basically the only requirement is to use dies carried by Dies R Us and they have hundreds of them!  For my card, I decided on some of my favorites, of course.  I grabbed Yvonne Creations Spring-tastic Corner and Tattered Lace Flower Cart.  Together they make a beautiful card and perfect for a birthday!



This would also make a great get well card or thank you as well.  So grab your favorite dies & join this fun challenge!  The winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing store! (AKA my favorite shopping destination) The link to the store is here.

The link to the challenge is here!

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Hugs,
Sherri

9 comments:

  1. Delicate lovely dies, so pretty! Love the white against the pretty blue background! A card that would be perfect for many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW they sure did come together to create a BEAUTIFUL card Sherri! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty..love the delicate lace feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful delicate die cuts on this gorgeous card Sherri, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower cart is so pretty and those filigree corners are fantastic! The two together make a gorgeous card with all the feminine frills, plus I love white on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card Sherri! All that lace makes for a lovely feminine card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this in the DRUS blog today and had to stop by and tell you it is gorgeous! Simple, but so elegant. I love the flower cart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherri sorry I am so late to comment, but I just don't seem to have enough computer time. I love this card and the corners are perfect for this design. I need to some of them.

    ReplyDelete