My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

You've got this!

Hi, gals!

I actually sent this to my nephew's wife who is battling breast cancer.  So far her scans & tests are showing that she is beating it!  Thank God!!  I pray for her daily and know prayers make a lot of difference!


What a fun way to cheer up a friend who needs a hug! We all go through times when a hug would make a world of difference and if you can't give a hug, this card would work too!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our first of the month Dies R Us Challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Those penguins are pulling off a tricky feat and with the sentiment this is the perfect card for your friend. More power to her! It's cheerful and encouraging at the same time. So darn cute and colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete