My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, everyone!

And that means it's time for another QKR Stampede challenge, of course!  And as always, the theme is Anything Goes!  So you can create whatever card you may be short of and enter it in the challenge!

I decided on Digi# 8204 Bikini Frog for my card!


How cute is this little gal!  I thought she would be great for a little girl's birthday card! Isn't she looking really "spiffy" in her cute red bikini? 

Grab your favorite stamps or dies and enter the challenge! The winner gets some great digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. She looks very cute in her polka dot bikini! Red is her color, and what a figure! Love the pretty eyelet mats with her. You always do such a nice job with your critter coloring, and you know how to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this one! Your coloring of her is perfect. She is so cute! Love the white and red borders also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me laugh this image and love how you colored her up. Like how you framed her too!!!

    ReplyDelete