My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 12, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Another Friday already!  It must be true when they say the older you get the more time seems to fly by!  And you all know what that means! Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! As always the theme is "Anything Goes" and you have your choice of cards!  I decided on Digi# 301 Bear & Butterfly!


There is just something so sweet about this bear that I couldn't resist him!  Grab your favorite supplies and see what you can come up with!  The winner will get some great digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Love this cute image and gorgeous colouring Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, he is sweet and I think he knows how to enjoy the simple things in life! Great job coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like he's enjoying that butterfly! This is one of those images you can't help but smile at. Such a darling card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm running late tonight! Such a cute image. I don't have that one. Love you coloring, it really makes the image.

    ReplyDelete