My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Yes, I know it's a little early, but wanted to get started early.  Just too many irons in the fire right now.


How cute is this little goblin! I LOVE Halloween! Always have and always will! Unfortunately, where my townhouse is now, it's in a 55+ community and we have no kids here at all.  On Halloween you get NO trick or treaters at all!  I HATE that!  I had 50-60 or more at home! Now I just make bags for my neighbor gals and my family. 

At least I can still decorate my house for it!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love Halloween, also. We haven't gotten trick or treaters for years. We live on very large lots with very long driveways. It just isn't worth it for people to bring kids to our neighborhood. The houses are so far apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, Sherri. I love Halloween, too, but we get only a very few trick or treaters. Just a few neighborhood kids who know us. Our street ends in a dead end cul de sac and there's no street light on the corner just past us, so it looks kinda scary dark. Sad. Go around the corner where the street lights are and there are all kinds of trick or treaters. Anyway... I'm happy to see a Halloween card any time, and this is darling! I made so many last year I had a surplus because I still had some left from the year before. I love to make them, but don't have all that many people I send them to. Well, I'm just yakking your eyes off, aren't I? Sorry. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete