My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, everyone!

Well, it's Friday again so that means it's time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! As always, the theme is Anything Goes so you have plenty of room to go with anything your heart desires.
For my post, I decided on Digi# 5601 Air Mail.  I thought it would be a great way to send someone a short note! 


A lot of gals at my craft shows look for cards that are blank inside so they can send a handwritten note to their friends.  I always make sure I have plenty on hand!  Thankfully, there are still a lot of people who don't limit their contact to emails alone! 

Grab your supplies & come up with a card of your own for the challenge! You could be the winner of some great digi stamps!

Can't wait to see your entries!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the coloring and the addition of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving blank cards more and more these days. It ensures I always have the right card when I need one. This is a super cute way to send "just a note". I do have a couple of friends who still enjoy written correspondence. Love this, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the image and clouds-I very rarely put a verse inside unless asked for and such a shame letter writing is dying out
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete