My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happy Birthday gal!

How cute is this Magnolia stamp! Another fun stamp I got when Dies R Us had their last stamp sale! I fell in love with her & knew she would look perfect sitting on a bench.  Grabbed my favorite bench die & she was ready.


How fun is this little scene?  A couple of clouds, some trees and she was ready! You can never have too many birthday cards!

Actually, this one has already been sent out so I'm hoping the gal who gets her will love her.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet just sitting on that bench! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be loved, Sherri! Just look how perfect she fits on the bench, and then you made a pretty scene in the background. So adorable! You must have really stocked up on the DRU sale stamps!

    ReplyDelete