My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge-Flowers

Hello, friends!

I'm so happy to see all of you today! Does anyone still make May baskets?  That was one of my favorite things to do growing up and again when my daughter was little!  We got pretty creative with them too!

And since today is May 1st, it is time for our first of the month Dies R Us Challenge! The theme today is one of my favorites! Flowers!!!  Who doesn't love flowers!   I had so much fun making this card!


I'm sure most of you have a lot of flower dies.  I was amazed at how many I found once I started looking for them!  The dies I used for this gorgeous card were as follows:  Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Oval Stackables, Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers, Impression Obsession Spiral Daisy and Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig.  

If you need additional dies, be sure to head to our fabulous store! They carry the biggest selection of dies anywhere! The link to the store is here.  And if you are the winner of this challenge, you will win a gift voucher to the store!

The link to the challenge is here.  So now you don't have any excuse not to enter!  Can't wait to see what marvelous things you all come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers. Beautiful work. I have lots of flower dies. I've hardly used any of them. You've given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post before. It just now showed up in my Feedly. It's a gorgeous card! Love those flowers and my favorite Sylvan Sprig!

    ReplyDelete