My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hi, gals,
It's Friday again and time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! Grab your favvorite dies or stamps and join in the fun.  I used digi# 6805 Bunny & Butterfly for my card.  I adore this bunny!



Isn't he just the sweetest you have ever seen?  I use him a lot and he is one of my favorite images for Easter cards too!  Although Easter is over, I post these far enough ahead that I guarantee I will be sending this cutie out with my Easter cards! And as you can see, he also makes a darling birthday card!

Stop by tomorrow for a happy birthday card!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I agree, he is so sweet. Such a lovely Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the cute image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a sweetie and you've made it even sweeter with the precious scalloped border and soft blue card base. Of course, your coloring knocks it out of the park, too. I can see this for Easter or for a child's birthday card, like this. I just want to hug that bunny!

    ReplyDelete