My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019

With sympathy

Hello, friends!

Nobody likes to make sympathy cards, but we all need them. And as we get older, we seem to need them a lot more often.


This was a pretty digital stamp I got.  I knew it would make a great background for a simple message in the center.  You could easily change it to a birthday card, thinking about you, get well, or anything else you desired!

A cute scalloped die & it was done.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I was looking at that stamp a few days ago. Wonderfil coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri, love that sentiment, and wonder wreath.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Sherri. Love how you stamped the sentiment inside the wreath. Such beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's that Bugaboo wreath! It's pretty, Sherri! I like the color and shading on the leaves and your pretty blue flowers. It works nicely as a sympathy card. All kinds of sentiments could be stamped inside the wreath. It's a fun image to color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and I agree you could use it in so many ways. Your coloring and shading is just beautiful!! Great color choices to start with!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautifully coloured wreath and makes a lovely sympathy card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete