My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Birthday chick!

Happy Saturday, gals!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start & your weather is good!  We have had so much rain the past few weeks that none of us want to see another cloudy sky for the end of the year!


How fun is this cute chick!  I love chicken stamps and I have tons & tons of chicken sentiments! I'm probably one of the only people who does....and I also have tons of cow sentiments too.  I know, I'm probably odd, but I'm happy!  ha ha

See you tomorrow with another fun card!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What a cute look on her face! Love the lipstick on her beak! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chick has me grinning like an idiot! I, too, love chicken stamps and sentiments and do have a fair collection, but probably nothing like yours. Look at her lipstick and attitude! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete